> Blog > Digital Transformation > How to stand out and get customers online?
How to stand out and get customers online?
The answer to the title questions is the key to success in the online world, especially today. Kogifi, who has been dealing with the digital transformation of Polish and foreign enterprises, successfully transferring them to the network, knows effective solutions for these and other problems of companies. We annul the secret in an article published on retail360.pl, where we discuss issues such as:
1) The role of a modern website - "A fast, effective MVP solution can be built - with professional support - in 3 weeks on proven platforms such as Adobe, Magento, Umbraco, Sitecore and others, and then gradually develop the site - says Jakub Koba, CTO of Kogifi, a technology partner for e-commerce "- we read on the portal.
2) Underestimated marketing power - For many online store owners, work ends with their putting up and launching. However, the role of online marketing is completely underestimated, without which our store will stand empty.
3) Key data analysis - "Usually, the first step in implementing changes to the store should be a site audit. It shows you in which areas you can use data about people visiting the site to achieve the business goals of the store. Depending on what needs the owner reports, this may increase traffic, convert or attract a whole new group of consumers to the site, "says Michał Janusik, Project Manager at Kogifi for retail360.pl.
4) Tailor-made design - Another crucial issue is the design of the site, which should be tailored to our online client, and not require that the client adapts to our plans, promotions or ideas. "Thanks to platforms such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore or Umbraco, we are able to tailor the behavior of the website to whoever visits it. So if a given customer eagerly uses the promotion - we encourage him to review the discounted offers. If time matters for him - we provide him quick and trouble-free shopping - says Rafał Skrzatek, Online Marketing Specialist at Kogifi. "
5) Personalization of the offer - If our store has a variety of products and is visited by a diverse group of customers, then the offer must be personalized so that it is ideally suited to what our customer is looking for. This issue is particularly important when conducting the so-called remarketing.
6) Effective communication - One of the last but not the least important issues is communication with the client. It is at this stage that stores lose many buyers who are discouraged by inefficient online service. The solution can be an intelligent chatbot - IAMBOT, which can effectively unload queues and communicate with clients in a natural language.