We help design, build and implement IT projects
- We work according to the best industry standards
- We use our in-house developers
- We are responsible for the project delivery
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT @ KOGIFI
Agile / Scrum
- We work according to best practices of Agile/Scrum
- Though we are also experienced with Prince 2 and PMI methodologies
Definition of done
- We are open to work towards defined goals and specification
- We understand that requirements over time might change
- We are ready to address them to achieve the defined goal
Delivery vs Cost
- Our project team lead by Scrum Master / Project Manager can change shape over time to achieve the most effective cost structure
- We take full responsibility for project delivery work
- We are protected by IT professional services insurance up to 2MLN Euro
We are certain about our project delivery capabilities!
We have been delivering IT project to our clients and partners for the last years with many successes. Our references and great portfolio of satisfied clients are the best way to prove it. Each project has a dedicated project manager assigned who, together with the client and the Scrum team, plan tasks for the next project stages. The works are carried out at two-week intervals ending with a demo of the solution, then further stages and functionalities are planned.
The client can be involved daily by participating in meetings that watch the progress of work, or limit himself to two-week status meetings ended with a project demo. The project teams consist of several programmers and automated testers. We optimize work by writing scripts and automated processes in the most effective ways. The project team may change over the course of the project, depending on the workload and required competencies. The customer has a constant influence on the project budget and can change it according to the project needs.