Hi! We are Kogifi, a small company of 40 people with a horizontal structure, implementing projects in the field of e-commerce, digital transformation, content management platforms, CMS, CRM, and ERP systems for foreign clients. We have a core, fully remote team in Poland but also work with developers from other countries.
We work together on international projects for our clients mainly from Europe and the USA.
We are expanding the group of programmers.
Now we are looking for SharePoint Developer!
Location: 100% remote Seniority: Mid/Senior
Employment: B2B contract
Full-time/part-time, full remote job available
The work between teams is conducted in English; level B2 is required.
• Commercial experienceat least 3 years
• Knowledge of the SharePoint Online platform
• Knowledge of .NET, HTML,CSS, and TypeScript
• Knowledge of SharePoint Framework and React technologies
• Experience in creating solutions using Power Automate
• Good understanding of web development
• Independence in coding
• Proactiveness, team player attitude, continuous improvement mindset
• Openness to new technologies and approaches
• Good English skills (min. B2)
• Flexible working hours
• International work environment
• The possibility of working outside of Poland
Our recruitment process is pretty straightforward: we begin with a quick call with our talent acquisition team to learn more about you and your plans and ambitions. The call is followed by an online meeting, where you'll talk with one of our Kogifinauts about merits of your position. Finally in few days, you'll receive our proposal. If any additional calls or meetings will be needed, our Talent Acquisition specialist will keep you posted.
Yes, we do! Although we strongly value direct contacts and find as many occasions as we can to meet together in one of our offices, our policy is to allow our associates perform their work from wherever they are.